Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Artwork

Deshawn hasn't been much into drawing or coloring until recently. He does a pretty good job though, here are a few pieces of his artwork -

This was done a couple weeks ago, it's a hot air balloon (the rainbow part), the brown on the bottom is the basket and the blue at the top is the sky.




This was done last week, it's a cat (we don't own a cat..lol).



This last one was done just the other day, it's a pig (with multiple feet..lol).

3 comments:

  1. Love the animals!! I couldn't understand for the past couple of years why Belle didn't like coloring books because I remember loving them even until my young adult years. Now all of a sudden she loves them and I realized it's because she can finally stay perfectly in the lines. Even though I told her it didn't matter she hated that she would previously go out of the lines. Such a perfectionist, lol. Deshawn's art is GREAT! I love those early drawings with extra limbs and digits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I need to start posting more stuff here. I have pictures, I just haven't taken the time to transfer them here. lol

    ReplyDelete