Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter fun

This morning was awesome. I haven't done an easter basket or egg hunt at home with Deshawn before (we did do a hunt at a friends house last year and grandma got him a basket). He walked out to the living room and everything was set out already - he was so surprised and excited (even though he was there to pick everything out with me)! He told me over and over how happy he was. Then he started noticing the hidden eggs - that put him over the edge. I'm not sure I've ever seen him as excited for anything else..lol. At one point, he said, "I just don't know how to say this - but thank you, you're the BEST MOMMY EVER!!!".

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Now you see why the rest of us make such a big fuss out of holidays!! I'm so glad he enjoyed the experience! That is a very cute stuffed bunny!! You are the best mommy ever!! Well except for me of course, lmao!

    ReplyDelete